Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels with Banaba

No, I did not misspell that. Banaba is a tree that grows from South East Asia to the Philippines. An extract of the leaf, corosolic acid, has been shown effective in supporting Blood Glucose levels

I first came across this in a sports nutrition product called Anabolic Pump. I tried this in 2008 as a way to load carbs for a biking event, and found it to be remarkable. Continued use a gave me great results similar to those claimed by the company.

Based on my success, I started to recommend the herb to people looking for help with their blood sugar level. The feedback from them has match my own experience - lack of carb craving, stable blood sugar, and even some benefits at the waist line.

Diabetes affects 8.3% of the populationof the United States - 25.8 million people - with an estimated 79million more prediabetic. Eating right, controlling carbs and exercising are our first lines of defense from this disease. Banaba can be a great weapon in the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment