Tuesday, September 13, 2011

As anybody with joint pain will tell you controlling inflammation is the key to controlling pain. Inflammation is the body's natural response to harmful situations. Stub your toe, it swells. I have personally performed that particular “experiment” more than I would like to, you do not need to test it. Trust me.
Inflammation is part of the healing process, without it wounds would not heal and infections would get worse. Uncontrolled inflammation, however, is associated with many diseases and infirmities. Controlling inflammation also controls the pain your toe is giving you. Don't believe me, watch TV for an hour or two. You will see more than enough commercials about anti-inflammation drugs to change your mind. People do not like being in pain and will pay to make it go away.

Chronic inflammation is bad. No question, no argument. But cancer is, I think, worse. I tell everyone who asks me for help with this kind of problem to look at systemic enzymes to support a healthy response to inflammation. I use Wobenzyme. I have recommended to my family, and to many of the people who seek me out. My personal experience with product have given me better pain relief than I ever got from the OTC painkillers. Short of the intravenous painkiller I received when my lung popped I have never had faster pain relief. I have observed similar reactions when my family use this same product. Also it very safe for most people. And would seem to be far safer that the OTC drugs available.

2 comments:

  1. Oh great Vita Guru, would Wobenzyme be a supplement one would take on a regular basis or on an “as needed” basis like aspirin or ibuprofen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally use it in a "when needed" capacity. It can be safely used on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete