Thursday, March 24, 2011

Welcome!

“When you explain things, I can understand them.”

“How long have you been doing this?”

...and my personal favorite “You should teach.” 

After hearing these sentiments for years I decided to start this blog. I am a lay person who lives with feet in both the “health and wellness” and medical worlds. In the last few years I have worked to expand my understanding of the use of supplements to improve the quality of my life and that of people around me.

This is my place to share my beliefs and opinions about the use of supplements to achieve personal goals and to present them in a way that is easier for others to understand. It is easy to become overwhelmed with technical data, study results, incomplete news reports, and outright sales pitches. I hope to give people a place to improve knowledge to better themselves.

As I am not a doctor, I will not diagnose or prescribe anything. I will speak of studies, explain the way supplements have been shown to work, and suggest research paths that will meet a goal. I also will give my take on the last news of the day.

Welcome and Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment